Monday, January 3, 2011

Apparently 2011 has 53 Sundays.

Maybe I'll skip one!

I'm already searching the intarwebs for my next conquest. I figure if I don't start now, I'll be done with this whole Sunday Dinner/Blogging thing for the rest of 2011.

A few Christmases ago I received a Taste of Home cookbook for baking. I've been pretty happy with it. So, for this adventure, I thought I'd look to the Taste of Home website for ideas. Since they have a handful of recipes that contain "Sunday Dinner" in the title, I thought it was a good place to start.

I thought that the Pork Loin looked like a good idea and the Lemon Parsley Potatoes it suggests as a side do too.

I think I'll forgo the Bacon Green Beans though.

2 comments:

  1. Why? Bacon green beans are my favoritest ever. I adore them. I make them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We kinda got bacon green beaned out last time. Also, because we also have green beans all the time, I thought I'd make Sundays about trying new vegetables.

    ReplyDelete